The M29 restaurant is the ideal spot for all types of event due to its neutral and elegant décor, spectacularly large windows with views, and above all the wonderful cuisine. Head chef Manuel Prats delights visitors with wonderful array of Mediterranean dishes. The M29 restaurant is a growing focal point in Madrid’s gastronomic culture.
The new menu M29 presents ingredients of the season, the union of flavors, shadings and textures give you a unique experience. You can enjoy the new menu m29 at lunch and dinner service, in the lunch service there is a daily menu option from Monday to Friday.
During the summer months, evening meals will be served in the “El Jardín del Miguel Angel” Restaurant.
Tlf: +34 91.452.05.21 / 37 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday 13:00h – 15:30h | Sunday to Wednesday 20:30h – 23:00h | Thursday to Saturday 20:30h – 23:30h | Closed on Bank Holidays
Free Parking: The first three hours in dinner service.
- The first experiences in the Chez Louis Restaurant. Bordighera.
- Private cook of the Netherlands Ambassador in Madrid and London.
- Stage in La Terrazza dell’Eden Restaurant, with a Michelin Star. Hotel Edén. Roma.
- Stage in “El Chaflán” Restaurant and awarded with a Michelin Star. Madrid.
- Stage in the Pedro Larumbe Restaurant. Madrid.
- Currently 2nd Chef of the Hotel Miguel Angel by BlueBay***** Madrid.